Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

R.I.P., flip-flop.

As many of you know, my favorite flip-flop died today. Here is a memorial picture:

Goodbye, flip-flop. You will be missed.

...Anyway.

Everyone seemed to do a really nice job with identifying equations today. Let's keep the momentum going and read pages 86 & 87. This activity lab shows you how to model equations with rectangles.

Please read through all of the examples. Your assignment is to choose any one of the problems from 7-12 or 16-21 and model/solve that equation. Make it big and creative as I will be choosing one to post on the blog. Have a crazyawesomefantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ms. Johnson it's me Jeronimo. Bad Luck your flip flop died the same thing happened to me in the Philippines when mine died in 2009. Well I'm done here cyz ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jeronimo!!!! We miss you! Hope you're doing well! -Ms J

    ReplyDelete